A sketch of the compassion of Jesus
- The compassion of Jesus moves him to teach and feed the crowd.
- The compassion of Jesus moves him to heal the sick.
- The compassion of Jesus is demonstrated as the turning point.
- Bring your hurt and wounds to Jesus.
- Begin to pray with the eyes of Jesus.
- Extend the compassion of Jesus to others.
When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things.
When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.
The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.
So he got up and went to his father. “But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.
We need to experience the compassion of Jesus but we also need to extend the compassion of Jesus to others.