What are you training for?
We must run the race of faith with endurance so that we will finish.
There are four steps:
- Consider the crowd who is witnessing to us
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses
- Get rid of every hindrance
Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles
- Go the distance
And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us
- Keep the focus on the finish line
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Live It Out
Let’s be honest with the Lord!
- How are you running the race today?
- Doing well?
- Tired, but ok?
- Dangerously tired?
- Will you look to Jesus?
- Will you ask Jesus for help?
- Will you confess your hindrances?