2 Corinthians 9:6-15
As we give generously to God, there are three key benefits.
- God enriches the giver with abundant grace. (2 Cor 9:6-11)
- The need of the recipient is supplied. (2 Cor 9:12)
- God is praised and thanked. He is worshipped! (2 Cor 9:12-15)
Live it out
- Generosity is commanded, but we need to see it as an incredible privilege.
- When Christ’s love is lived in us, selfless giving and generosity will characterize our lives and God’s blessings will be even more bountiful.
- Generosity of time, talent and material blessing is an act of worship before God.