2 Corinthians 8:1-15
We need to live generous lives because of God’s generosity. Why should we live generous lives?
- Because the basis for generosity is God’s grace observed in others.
- Because the necessity for generosity is to participate even excelling in giving.
- Because the aim for generosity is equality of provision.
Live it out
- What is true of your example of generosity: more like Mecedonians or Corinthians?
- How are you using the grace gifts that God has given you? (finance, spiritual gifts, time)
- What is the one thing that you can do this week that would express God’s grace to others?